Friday, May 20, 2011

{ippity} YOU CAN PREORDER THE JUNE RELEASE STAMPS NOW!

The next {ippity} release is JUNE 5th! BUT you can see the sets NOW and PREORDER NOW!

There are 5 amazing sets to be released and you don't want to miss out!!!

By purchasing any or all of these sets you are preordering them which are being released JUNE 5TH! They will be mailed to you the earliest possible so that it will arrive to you as close to JUNE 5th as possible! I will take international orders but PLEASE contact me as the shipping prices are for US customers.

FREE GIFT WITH ALL {ippity} purchases!!!!


ETA: Please contact me if you want to order any of these: riann1973@yahoo.com:

My Price: $16.50 / MSRP $18.00





My Price: $5.50 / MSRP $6.00






My Price: $16.50 / MSRP $18.00





My Price: $22.50 /MSRP: $25.00





My Price $16.50 / MSRP $18.00




I also have sets in my Etsy shop TYKAT SUPPLIES and those sets are on hand ready to ship immediately.

Be sure to check out all the {ippity} kits HERE and would like something I don't have in the store and it's not part of this pre-order PLS let me know as I will be sure to get them for you!

I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick so let me know how I can help!

Coming soon {ippity} kits!! I have a kit almost ready for posting with a vintage theme! Watch out for that!

And be sure to check out the details for my {ippity} loyalty club!!!

BE SURE TO GET YOUR PREORDER IN NOW! FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!!!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...