Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just Us Girls Challenge

It's Saturday and time for another JUST US GIRLS challenge. This week it's 3D/Template week and our hostess, Andrea has challenged us and you to make a 3D project or template for Father's Day.

I pulled out some Unity Stamps and here is what I came :




Be sure to come play with us. And if you love Unity you will love {ippity} and I am a Unity endorsed {ippity} chick! I have {ippity} in Etsy Shop TYKAT SUPPLIES!

In honor of MEMORIAL DAY I am having a special {ippity} offer! All {ippity} orders this weekend will receive FREE SHIPPING, plus a little something extra from me!

USE THIS SPECIAL CODE ON {Ippity} orders only in my SHOP: IPPITYMAY

Be sure to swing by my {ippity} pages here on my blog and sign up for my {ippity} Loyalty Club!


NOW be sure to check out what the JUGS GIRLS cooked up this week!

Be sure to swing on by the JUGS DT for lots of inspiration:

Just Us Girls Design Team
Clare Buswell - May Featured Designer

How to play: Simply upload your project for this week's challenge to your blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS POST, and use keyword JUGS86 in any online galleries.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, June 2. The Linky Tool form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week" will be announced the following Friday morning.



That's it for now!

Till later....



4 comments:

Elise said...

AAAAAaaaaaa- DORABLE, Maria! A grand slam, if ever there was on: I love IT! Love the complimentary card - I always forget to do that when we are working in 3D! Doh! You are so cute: now I'm all inspired to make a FD card, too! Woot! Woot!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this gift set, Maria! The baseball theme is perfect!

Andrea M said...

Maria! This is fantastic!!! LOVE the baseball stitching on the card and template!!! This is so super cute and and absolutely fabulous gift set any Dad would LOVE!!! Great inspiration friend!

Dana Gustafson said...

Play ball! Too cool Maria! I can think of several baseball loving guys who would love this.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...