Saturday, February 13, 2010

Butons, Buttons, Buttons

One of the new release challenges at Gina K is to use at least 3 buttons on your card. Gotta love buttons and Gina K sells some awesome ones that coordinate with her pure luxury paper.

Here is what I came up with using the Wishes and Dreams set as well as Melanie's Inspiration Mosaic Set:


I used the Gina K pure luxury passionate pink cardstock and buttons by GKD. My pattern paper is by Stampin Up. I pieced it in Melanie's Inspiration Mosaic set.

Did you know there's a new club over at Stamp TV, we call it the "Ginaholics PLPS club"! :-) It's for all those Gina K Pure Luxury cardstock paper snobs out there! I am a self proclaimed Pure Luxury Paper Snob! If you have not tried the GKD paper yet you must! It's so super awesome, a very heavy weight cardstock that can't be beat.


Well that's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...