Thursday, February 4, 2010

Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge


It's Thursday and another fun challenge in the Treehouse.


This week's DT spotlight is on Anne Harmon and she challenged us to a color challenge: Red, White and Pink. I decided to use some of THS digi paper and the cupcake from the Cupcake Hearts and Dreams digi set.

Here is what I pulled together for this challenge:



I decided not to go with a card so I made a little layout on this chipboard album page. Awhile ago I purchased a bunch of these great albums at Michael's in the dollar spot.


Come on by and hang with us in The Treehouse Workshop. And if you play along there is a Mr Linky for linking on the Treehouse blog.

Then you will want to head on over to the Treehouse DT to see what they cooked up for this challenge.


That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a wonderful page for a chipboard album!! I love the picture! The sparkly RED heart comes in a close second. Well done, teammate!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...