Thursday, February 25, 2010

Treehouse Challenge Thursday


It's Thursday and time for another Treehouse Challenge. Today's challenge and spotlight DT member is Gloria and her challenge is to include BLING somewhere on your card or project. Bling can be stickles, gems anything shiny and glittery.

I decided to make a cute little gift card holder that I first saw on the Gina K site Stamp TV. Stickles is my bling as are the blingy gems in the corners. Here is what I came up with:



Inside:




Now a close up of that great glittery image:






When you upload your card to SCS, PCP, and your blog make sure and use the keyword THT038. We hope you can come play along with us this week.

Check out what the DT members have come up with HERE. You will also want to swing by the store for some specials and deals and just the other day there was a big digi Easter release so check it out HERE.



Thanks for stopping by.


Till later....

3 comments:

Neva said...

EEEK Maria this is FABULOUS! What a darling gift card hold this is. Fantastic job on this challenge gf

crafterGM said...

Maria this is great love the shine and the gift card. You shine on the outside and you are going to be a shinning star in someone eyes when you give them this. Gloria M.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I just love the bling on this card, and what fun inside!! What a great idea this is!! TFS!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...