Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Year of Flowers

Melanie the illustrator extraordinaire from Gina K is hosting a contest to win one of her new sets and also to have the chance to guest design for her in the March release! How can I not participate in this challenge. The challenge is to use one of her most popular and wonderful sets called A Year of Flowers. This set is one of my most used Gina K sets and it's fabulous!


This is my submission and it's also the sketch for Friday Sketchers.

Well that's it for now!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

beautiful Maria! Love the mix of pink, peach and red!

Donna said...

Love all the layers. Such pretty colors too.

Jeanette said...

What a beautiful combination of colors!
Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Donna Baker said...

pretty! good luck in the contest!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...