Monday, February 8, 2010

With Love



One of the amazing sponsors this month at Sew Many Cards is an awesome rubber stamp company called Wags n Whiskers. I had the opportunity to play with one of their images called With Love.

Check out this cutie:


She was such fun to color. I used all copic markers to color her and I had to add some glitz by using Cotton Candy stickles to the mailbox! The pattern paper in the background is by Memory box and the texture is my Swiss Dots embossing folder for the cuttlebug. My base is Innocent Pink by Gina K.

Be sure on Friday to check out the weekly Sew Many Cards challenge .

That's it for now!

Till later...


3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is an adorable card Maria...this sweet little girl is wonderfully colored, and the Swiss Dots background looks fantastic!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful! love the glittery bow!

~Jeri~ said...

wow love this card Maria!! You done such an amazing job with the Wags N Whiskers image!! She has some really cute rubber stamps and you definitely showed that in your card!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...