Friday, February 26, 2010

Sew Many NEW Release Blog Hop


Welcome to another fun new release blog hop from Sew Many Cards! New releases are always a blast and I'm sure you are enjoying this fun hop if you started from the top. Did you start at the top of this hop? If you are not sure be sure to hop over to the SMC Challenge blog (it's super adorable it might knock your socks off). But if you are on the right track you should have gotten here from the super wonderful Audrey.

This week I got to play with the wonderful Duncan all tied up for his birthday. I made a cute little box to hold a treat. The box is a fabulous template by Lauren Meader over at My Time To Create. Check out what I did:





Now here is the box open to reveal the treats inside:
Now isnt' he a cutie pie?


Be sure to continue on this fabulous hop and head on over to the wonderful Dawnn for some more fabulous inspiration today!

If you get lost along the hop you can always head back to the SMC Challenge Blog for the full list of participants!!


Now HOP ALONG!


Thanks for stopping by.

26 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Awwww I just love this Maria!!! Such a great little gift box and Duncan looks perfect on it!!!

kim.mom said...

OHHHHH This is so sweet! You did an AWESOME job on this box!!! Duncan looks ADORABLE!!

michele hileman said...

Duncan is so cute.. great box.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Maria. What a fabulous gift box. Super bright colours, lovely papers, great image and finished with a delightful bow to match. Just perfect.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

April said...

Duncan is SEW lucky to be tied up with all that chocolate!!

Marlene said...

What an adorable image - and I love the way you used the ribbon as an extension of it. Cute project!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love how you tied the ribbon color with the image you used - Duncan looks fit to be tied :-)

Kazzy73 said...

What a adorable creation love it such great colours and the image is so cute.
Karen x x x x

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

I love this image. Your box is very creative!

Tammy Miller said...

What a cute idea love your image!

Sharon said...

Loved the box, Duncan all tied up is great.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun box. I love the image. TFS.

Unknown said...

OMG, what a fabulous idea, just love it!!!!

Trish said...

Great project. Trish:)

Arts by Sara said...

I love your card! It is wonderful! This is my first time blog hoppin' with y'all! I am having a blast! Thanks for having me! Happy Creating! Sara

http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Maria this is totally awesome I adore that image and the box is brilliant well done.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Deanette said...

This is really cute Maria, love it!

Pamela said...

This is an adorable project. Very cute.

DesertBuni said...

Great little treat box!! and Duncan is just too cute....I love how the ribbon on you box matches the ribbon around Duncan...Adorable!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, what an adorable image! Love this lil box of yummies :)
hugs, margie

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Maria

Well, another Blog Hop for Sew Many Challenges but this time to celebrate the new March releases. Aren’t we so lucky to have these lovely digital images to play with.

Oh poor Duncan all tied up and not able to eat the goodies. What a lovely treat for someone.

Best wishes, Kym xxx

Liz said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my fave donald just love him

Liz xx

Liz said...

Opps ment Duncan going senile!!!

Liz xx

Autumn said...

Awesome box! What a cute little ducky all tied up!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Very cute project! Love the colors you chose as well.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...