Friday, February 12, 2010

Sew Many Cards Challenge Thursday



Welcome to Thursday and another Sew Many Cards challenge!! Today our fabulous sponsor is Tellens Place. Be sure to swing by and say hi!
This week our challenge is a DUAL THEME...VALENTINE THEMED WITH THE COLORS RED, PINK & WHITE. I decided to make a door hanger for my little girl's room:


On this picture you can see all the buttons I used around the circle and on the bottom.

Here is picture of the hanger on the doorknob:


And finally here is a close up of that great SMC image:



Be sure to swing by the SMC Challenge Blog for more inspiration. And the blogs of the SMC DT listed on my side bar. Also be sure to come on by the SMC forum on NING HERE.

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later


4 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

I just love this door hanger Maria! Love the use of the buttons and your coloring is always so sharp. Just amazing!!!!!

kim.mom said...

LOVE it! Morty is so cute and you did such a good job coloring him! Your daughter is going to be proud to hang that on her door!

crafterGM said...

That door hanger is so cute Maria. You did an awesome job of coloring him. Gloira M.

Cheri said...

great door hanger

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...