Monday, February 15, 2010

Hoppy Friend

I participated in this week's sketch over at CPS Card Sketches. I decided to use this cute bunny from the Treehouse Stamps Digi Collection. This bunny is part of the digi set called My Hoppy Friend.


I pulled from my scrap stash of pattern papers for this one and used SU and GKD solids. I added stickles to his tail and nose and used Copics to color.

Be sure to swing by The Treehouse to check out all the new digi's they have in store! While you are there you will see an awesome video on how to use digi's if you are new to them.

Well that's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Yaneri (ScrapyCrafter) said...

So Cute!!! Pretty pastels!!!

JenMarie said...

How CUTE!!
Psst ~ I've got a giveaway on my blog...a new release ippity set!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...