Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Word From Our Sponsor....

Sew Many Cards has the best sponsors! Today I want to share with you something I made using the sponsor Cutting Cafe! This is a fantastic all digi store with some awesome images!


This fun image is from one of their Valentine's Sets and the background paper is some background or digi papers. I used Gina K as my base.

This is a very simple design but I like how it turned out. The "sentiment" image works wonderfully. I digitally colored the hearts in the image.

Well that's it for now!

Till later...


4 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Lee said...

Oh this is sooo cool! Love the sentiment as the focal point!!

~Jeri~ said...

Awww Maria this looks wonderful!! Awesome job!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Maria...this is just so very adorable...what a great Valentine card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...