Friday, October 26, 2007

Snowman and Snowflakes


Still playing with my Serendipity Stamps Snowman! Love it! Here i used Marvy brush markers and SU Markers to color in Frosty. OK, yes let's name him Frosty! :-) I used (my favorite of course) Stickles glitter glue by Ranger. The cool snowflake ribbon is from Walmart and the background snowflake paper I picked up at my local stamp store by Heidi Grace Designs. The sliver outline is using the metallic collection from EK Success. I know it's hard to tell in the picture but I used a pop dot on the back of the snowman to make him stand out a bit.


There you have it, another Frosty!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...