Happy Saturday! It's time for another Just Us Girls challenge. Sadly this will be my last with the team. I've been here for 595 challenges since the very beginning. I never planned on leaving the team but it's hard to make cards. While I will not stop stamping and making cards but COVID and everyone home and still home has made it difficult for card making. My hubby works from the office which is where all my stamping supplies are. So since the beginning of all this I have resorted to the kitchen table and went back to drawing and art journaling since it's less supplies. I usually try to sneak a card in at night or weekends.
Anyhow, I picked a good challenge to end on which is Anything But a Card! This week I picked up a art journal at my local art supply store and it's a 7x7, pretty cool size actually. I immediately wanted to play in it and here are two pages I was able to create in the last few days from my kitchen table :-)
This first one is using paints from Deco Arts, Posca Pens, Stencil from Recollections and a Dare 2B Artzy stamp set by Tracy Weinzapfel.
This second one started with Dina Wakley gloss sprays, Posca pens and a shimmer paint by Deco Arts. All the flowers are hand drawn reason why they are so wonky! LOL! But overall in the end I liked how it came out wonky and all!
Anyhow it's been a fantastic run with Just Us Girls! All the best to the team in the future!! Hugs to all!
Be sure to swing on by our amazing Design Team for loads of inspiration:
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our JULY challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of SEPTEMBER.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave 2 a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at 3 the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, JULY 29th The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!