Sunday, May 2, 2021

Dare 2B Artzy May Challenge - D2BA

 


I decided to play along with this Month's Dare 2B Artzy challenge with is FLOWERS!  Now I've been loving Tracy Weinzapfel style (well have for years) and love being a part of her Artful Journey.  I've always loved drawing and playing in my journal by drawing and painting has been awesome.  

But of course I still love my stamps and Tracy's line with Dar 2B Artzy.  I've collected a few of her sets with them and love to use them in my art journals. But being a big cardmaker for years I thought this challenge would be perfect to make a card an play along.


For this card I used watercolor paper.  The stamp set by Dare 2B Artzy is called Love is in the Air, the sentiment is from the set called Tiger Lillies.  I colored the flowers and background with Prima Watercolors and just inked the edges with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  I kept it simple.  

Go check out the fun challenge on their blog - Dare2BArtzy

Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria 

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...