Saturday, November 3, 2007

Inkadinkado


How was your Halloween? Mine went well. I had a Spiderman and a Princess! We took them to the Halloween trick or treating in town earlier in the day then out at night. At 19 months they got the hang of it quickly, helping themselves to candy and letting themselves into peoples house! :-) It was alot of fun though. I used to love Trick or Treating so it's cool to be able to go again! :-)



I've been using my Inkadinkadoo stamps lately! There is a card contest at Jacksonbelle Embellishments. So it's been fun playing with these stamps I haven't used much. This first one is using a large Christmas stamp, I cut out images from it to create the card. Added some patterned paper, buttons and glitter! This second card is using the stamp Christmas stamp but taking one image from it. I used these large flowers I purchased from my local scrapbook store (sorry I don't know the make), again added Glitter (Ranger Sickles).


This third stamp is a cool collage stamp. I cut out the butterflies and separately colored them and added glitter (Stickles of course). I thought the "spotlighting" look cool! I mounted the entire image on paper. The ribbon and buttons added for embellishments.

Finally I used this cool dolpin stamp I purchased awhile ago. I LOVE dolphins, however I never found much to do with them. The cool background paper is from Cosmo Cricket.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

The purple collage with butterflies is a sure winner!!LOVE that one.
You are just rockin the Lizzie Anne sets!! Keep it up :D

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...