Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday Sketch Time



I hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday. I sure did, I'm still tired. Last week I missed Lauren's wonderful sketch but I'm back with this week's.


This week I pulled out my stamps by Queen Kat Designs. This great butterfly is from the Friends set.

I used pattern papers by Making Memories and solids by SU. I trimmed the butterfly using my yellow glitter spica pen. This was a super fun sketch to work with. I hope you will try it also. Don't forget to stop by the blogs of the other Saturday Sketch Girls as well.


Alicia Weimen
Dawn Easton
Kim Gasper
Kirsten Dubosque
Kristy Vernon
MacKenzie Bruckler
Maria Levine
Tamara Harder


You will also want to check out the Queen Kat store because now until Dec 31 all stamps are 25% off!!!



Well that's all I have for now.

Till later...





3 comments:

Alicia Weiman said...

Love the butterfly, beautiful card.

DoxieGirl said...

OH!! Fabulous! Love the color and your use of the brads! :)
~Kendra

Anonymous said...

great sketch and card. the colors are really pretty too. look great together.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...