Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fundraiser for the Weinman Family


I don't know how to even say what I want to say for this post because it puts me to tears typing. A fellow DT member Alicia Weinman lost her little boy this past Friday. This adorable "cowboy" had been fighting neuroblastoma cancer for 2 years. As Alicia says in her Caringbridge Journal "heaven gained the greatest little boy ever!". May god bless Ethan in heaven.

Alicia is a fellow DT member of Lauren Meader's weekly challenge team and together we wanted to do something for the family. We have all decided to make donations to the family. In lieu of flowers the family asked for balloons for the service something which Ethan simply loved. I have set up a donation link on my sidebar if anyone would like to make a donation to the family.


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...