Monday, September 14, 2009

Glittery Fun

I love using glitter, well mostly Stickles! A while ago I glittered up this tee shirt from Gina K's Little Tee's set by Melanie. I didn't do anything with it, not sure why but finally I decided I had to use because it was so cool! Here is my layout:


This is a picture of my little girl when she was about 6 months. I stamped the t-shirt and diva on acetate. Once dry I turned it over and used my stickles to "color" the t-shirt. Be sure to let the stickles dry for a while. I usually do these things at night and let dry overnight.

Here are some close ups so you can see the glitter and the dimension. I used my nesties to cut the frame and used pop dots to create the "box" look.








Thanks for stopping by!

Till later...

1 comment:

Jennie said...

This is adorable Maria! Love the way you popped up the framing around the shirt. You have a fabulous blog!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...