Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ippity Stamps

Ippity


Have you seen the sister company of Unity called Ippity yet? Well it's the same amazing Unity style and quality but you can't buy them anywhere except through an Ippity Rep!
For those who are not familiar it is a rubber stamp company of amazing quality. Ippity stamps come unmounted which means there is no wood attached just a cling cushion. This is fabulous for storage and travelling very light weight. All you will need is an acrylic stamp mount to have it "cling" to.

I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and get started with Ippity. I created a separate page here on my blog for my Ippity info and will continue to add to it as it all comes together. I will have a few sets in stock and ready to ship but will have access to sell any sets they have to offer. In addition there will be options to order the set with a card kit and I'm looking into offering some acrylic mounts as well.

If you are interested you can join my Ippity club where you can receive a new set each month at one low price which will include a fun card kit from me as well. Stay tuned for more details in the Ippity tab. I would love to hear from you if you are interested so leave me a comment or send me a mail!

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...