Monday, May 31, 2010

Unity Addicts Challenge #3

Unity Stamp Company

Happy Memorial Day! I know it's beach day / day off but let's not forget all the wonderful men & women who serve our country!! Bless them all!!

I just posted the 3rd Unity Addicts Challenge in the SCS Unity Friends forum. If you love Unity I hope you will come and play along with us.

This week the challenge is to use your Unity images on the main panel of your card with no layers. You can take the main panel and layer it on a base and add sentiments if you like.

Optional twist to the challenge is to create a summer scene.

Here is what I came up with:


I used various Unity Stamp Kits for this one including the the May Store KOTM.

That's it for now.

Have a safe Memorial Day!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...