Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just Us Girls Color Challenge



It's Saturday and time for another fun JUGS challenge. This week we have a great color challenge with Alicia. Check out the yummy graphic above! The colors this week are: Chocolate, Light Pink and Vanilla.

I used a great flower from the current Unity Store KOTM (I actually grabbed mine from Crafty Steals). I made this card late last night actually so it turned out pretty simple. After I finished and go the photo taken I thought I really should have put something in the lower right corner like a sentiment. But it was late so I figured it was ok to just roll with it. I also used this week's Unity Hip Hop Sketch for my card.


Be sure to swing on by the JUGS DT for more inspiration and the JUGS BLOG!


Alicia

Dana

Lisa

Pam

Kathryn

Andrea


That's it for now!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

4 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Such a sweet card Maria - great little button accent in the flower.

Andrea M said...

Great card Maria - simple and stunning! Great use of the challenge card and wonderful inspiration :)

Kathryn B said...

You might think your card is simple Maria but the flower image is a beautiful focal point! Fab job!

Dana Gustafson said...

That fower image is so pretty! Love the simple ribbon knot too!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...