Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Unity Addicts Challenge

It's Wednesday and time for another Unity Addicts Challenge. This week our guest for the challenge is Lisa and she challenged us to make a background without using stamps. So think paint, embossing, inking etc.

For my card I didn't do my entire background more like pattern paper. But I used alcohol inks to make a pink and green plaid background or "pattern paper". Here is what I came up with:


Be sure to swing by the Unity Challenge forum over at SCS after 10 am this morning to see the details and play along with us.

If you have a challenge idea come share them with us in the Challenge Idea thread, you just may be our next guest!!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...