Sunday, March 27, 2011

Unity Challenge - Fashion Forward

Unity Stamp Co now has a monthly challenge which can be found right on their blog.

Last month I didn't get a chance to play along but now I'm back on track ad got something for this month. The challenge this month is basically a theme called "fashion forward". Here is what I came up with using Undeniably You.

So here is the deal about the dress: I stamped it ad then paper pieced it, nice right? THEN I got a little bit of black ink from my hand in the white space near the dress so I had to do something and I smudged in some black in around it for a "look". So actually in this picture it doesn't look that bad I guess. In person it's a little odd to me but I went with it! Sometimes you just have to roll with it! That's all for now! Till later....

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is a FAB card and the dress form is sooo cute paper pieced! Thanks for playing along in our Fashion Forward challenge, my friend!!

NoraAnne said...

So pretty :) Sometimes you just gotta go with it when you make those darn smudges and you get a whole different look~right?!?! Love this set, I used it for the challenge this month too!

Anonymous said...

This is SO pretty!
I actually think it's just perfect :)

Erin said...

I lvoe that you just worked around your mistake! The card is super cute

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...