Friday, July 15, 2011

Unity Friends with Flair Friday

It's Friday and time for another Friends with Flair Friday! Be sure to swing on by the Unity Blog to see who else is participating!

This week I have a mixed media canvas to share with you using a Suzi Blu image.Link


Close ups:

This creation was done on an 8 x 10 canvas using the Chickadee Suzi Blu stamp as well as {ippity} stamps! My bird is a Sizzix die that I picked up at Michael's on clearance for 4.99! I added Rock Candy distress crackle paint to it but the photo didn't capture it very well. I also used stickles on her wings and on the flowers for the birdie!

If you are an {ippity} fan I have lots of fun kits listed in my Etsy shop TYKAT SUPPLIES.

Looking for something I don't have listed just let me know. New release coming August 5th!

That's all for now!

Till later!!

14 comments:

Christine said...

Love your canvas! Don't you love Suzi Blu!!!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!!!

Jen M said...

Wowzers! Love your canvas!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love this mixed media piece! The colors and textures are fab!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow! Love all of the mixed media elements. This is so pretty!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

WONDERFUL project!!! LOVE all the colors and textures!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Maria :)

Erin said...

So envious of your talent inthe project! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

amazing, love it!

Jackie S said...

Lovely project

Crystal said...

Love the artsy canvas and the colors here!

Ruby said...

Love this project.

jennifer mitten said...

This is so fabulous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVe your canvas---again, I must try this!! YOU ROCK:)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...