Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just Us Girls WILD CARD WEEK

It's Wild Card week with Just Us Girls. Elise is our hostess and she challenged us to alter a frame! Awesome, I've been on a frame kick lately. I am looking to add some of my altered frames to my Etsy shop and bring them along with me to craft fairs.

Here is what I did using Webster's Papers and Unity stamps:


If you love Unity come by my Supply shop for {ippity} stamps!

Be sure to visit the Just Us Girls design team for loads of frame altering inspiration:

October Guest Designer Maureen Plut

Here are the details on how to play along with us:

How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge
to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes
directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of
the JUGS post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword
or tag, JUGS108.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM,
EST on Thursday, November 3rd. The Linky Tools form will close
at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced
on the following Friday morning.

That's all for now!

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job with your framework! Love the soft colors you used also!

Lynn said...

Love the colors! And...the sentiment makes me smile!

Elise said...

This is sooooooooo elegant, Maria! I love your excitement over this "assignment!" LOL! I hope you sell a ton of 'em! Absolutely, BEAUTIFUL!

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty!! I love how you used the frame on your card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...