Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the old in with the new - Stampin Up Sale!

Happy New Year!

I'm starting to clean up the studio and have decided to part with lots of Stampin Up sets, all which are retired kits. Some of these stamps are even still new and only partially mounted. They are all in great condition though.

Here is the list:

$10.00

Espress Yourself

Baby Firsts

Fishy Friends

Garden Whimsey

Monkey Business

Balmy Breezes

Natural Beauty

Fanciful Flowers

Fresh Flowers

Flower Garden

Beautiful Batik

Love without End

Little Layers II

Tags and More


$8.00

Simple Sayings II

Alphabet Soup

Carved & Candlelit

Simply Circles

Alphabits

Fabulous Four

Mini messages

Surprise

If you would like to see a picture of the set before purchase let me know and I will send you one.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these sets. I can ship US priority for 4.95 for up to 2 sets. We can discuss before purchase if you are looking for more or if you are international.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...