Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Sweet Stop Challenge


I played along again this week in The Sweet Stop Challenge.  This the challenge blog for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! Last week I played along and had my butterfly card as on of their featured cards which was fun!

Here is this week's sketch:


Here is what I did using the digi called Berry Sweet Cocoa. 


I used papers by Simple Stories from their newest paper collection called Summer Fresh.  The button up top is a paper button made using a Martha Stewart button punch.

Well that's all for now!

Maria

4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Maria. Love darling Cocoa. Great colors! Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Cathymac said...

Love the summery colors of your papers...perfect for this sweet Cocoa image! That paper button looks like a real button...love it! Thanks so much for joining us again at the Sweet Stop, Maria!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Maria!

Chrissy D said...

what a cute mouse card. Sorry I am so late! Thank you for playing along in the Sweet Stop Sketch! I hope you will join us again!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...