Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Unity Feature Wednesday!

This week we are featuring 2 Unity kits called: Totally Happy and You Deserve check them out:



Here is a tag I made using "You Deserve":

I used a tag and lace from CREATING IS FUN.  Check them out they are having a HUGE liquidation sale right now!  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Stains on my project.



So head on over to UNITY STAMP CO and get yourself some Unity.  Be sure when ordering to pick me MARIA LEVINE as your CHICK!  Then hop on over to my FB FAN PAGE where I share lots of projects, sales and info!

Also come on by the Unity Opportunity Blog to play along with the current challenge going on called Stitches!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...