Tuesday, October 9, 2012

13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Day 9



Welcome to the 13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Day 9!  If you arrived from Emily's blog then you are on the right track! 

Today the theme is CUTE HALLOWEEN! I decided to use the newly released image by Maigan Lynn called Nami:



This can go into the cute category right?  I went with traditional Halloween colors but I think it keeps it cuteness!

Be sure to go on this fun hop!  If you get lost head on over to the QKD BLOG to start the hop from the top!

Next stop:  Kristi  

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen this image. You did a fantastic job on her. TFS

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...