Monday, January 13, 2014

Gina K Guest DT Challenge #2

Hey there!

So I'm still plugging away with the Gina K challenges!  They are up to the 2nd challenge of 4.  You have to play in all the challenges to be eligible to win a guest DT spot!  This challenge is to make a shape card, any shape just not your traditional square/rectangle.

For my first card I decided to go with hearts:


I used my heart framelits from Stampin Up. I layered the hearts using pop dots, some faux pearls and stamps from the Stamp TV Kit called Spring Mix and the sentiment "love" is from Asela's set called "Dream Birds".  My pattern paper is from MME called Kiss and Tell.

Super fun stuff!

Till later!

Maria

3 comments:

robinann17 said...

This card reminds me of an old fashioned valentine - lots of love and a pretty design! I really love it! Robin

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I had such a wonderful surprise in my mailbox today!! Such great blog candy. Thanks again. Just winning is almost as exciting as all the terrific goodies (almost)! b

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...