Saturday, March 29, 2014

Just Us Girls Wild Card Week!


Since we have five Friday's in March, this week's challenge is a Wild Card challenge with Just Us Girls! The challenge is to make a "Tall and Skinny" card.  Dimensions can be 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" or 3 1/2" x 6".  Or you could go all our and do a 3 1/2" x 8" card which will fit in a regular business sized envelope.


I decided to go with 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 and do it a little mixed media style!


Here are products that I used:



My black pen from Scarlet Lime and my White Signo pens are the ones that didn't make it in the picture.

I just love playing around with the sprays and adding stamps and stencils to the background. Well there you have it!

Be sure to swing on by the Just Us Girls blogs to check out what they cooked up!

 Marisa 






Thanks for stopping by!

Till later!

Maria




8 comments:

Marisa said...

Looky at you with the great mixed media card! Well done!!

Lisa Kind said...

You are so good at the mixed media stuff! This is fabulous! Move all the colors and texture!

Cheryl said...

Nice blend of media! Your card is terrific!! Wish I could do that and have it look right!!

sue t. said...

Look at you- getting your art on!!! This is terrific!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

You have to laugh at all the product to make this fabulous tall and skinny card! Excellent job.

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is gorgeous! I love your mixed media card....well done!

Nancy said...

You do MM very very well Maria!!! Very impressed! Hope you have a great week!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Oh, I really do like this! I love mixed media, but it scares me a little to try it on my own. Love the colors and elements.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...