Monday, June 1, 2015

Mixed Media Card Challenges


It's the first of the month and time for a new challenge over at The Mixed Media Card Challenges!   This month the theme is COLLAGE with the optional element being FRAME.  I ended up not going with the Frame element.

Here is what I did:


I started with a white watercolor/mixed media paper from Tim Holtz as my background.  I used Dylusions paints on it to add color:


Then I collaged over it using ripped up pieces of paper from Graphic 45 - "Come Away with Me" paper pad.  Unfortunately I did take a picture of the collaged part but then had a phone issue and lost lots of pictures.  



Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving everything about this creation!!! TFS!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun collaged background you created Maria - love the bright colors and that wonderful butterfly! Julia xx

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card ! Love all the details!

Loll said...

Fun, bright and happy card Maria!! xx

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...