Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy 4th of July early and FWF!

Happy 4th of July weekend!!  I know many today is a day off and tonight are fireworks!  So I wanted to share a patriotic themed card for Friends with Flair this week:





I used the kit called Ragged 'Ol Flag.  I used Ranger Distress inks direct to the stamps, sprayed with water and stamped onto Ranger water color paper.  In archival grey I stamped the words over it.  The base is Real Red by Stamping Up. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Maria

13 comments:

Bananastamper said...

LOVE your patriotic card!
Shanna :)

Brandi R said...

LOVE this! Great design ♥

DIANA L. said...

LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE it. wonderful patriotic card Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Ruby said...

Lovely card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Really love this - it's beautiful!

Scrapper Myra said...

That is such a beautiful card.

Dianne Beans said...

Very pretty card.

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

What a fun card!

Lisa :) said...

This card is great I love the stamps and the way you over-stamped the grey text!!

Katherine said...

Love this! I missed my chance to make Independence Day cards this year, so I'll enjoy yours vicariously instead! TFS!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This card is so well done. Happy 4th!

Dawn Fields said...

I love your patriotic card! Happy 4th to you and your family!

Lagene said...

Great patriotic card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...