Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo - November Challenge!

It's November and time for another challenge with Mixed Media Mojo!  



Here is a canvas I worked on using paints in the background, stencils and stamps.  I paper pieced the pumpkins.  The sentiment fall is a rubon. 
  

Come check out what the Design Team created:



Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges.  Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva and our Guest Designer for January!  Be sure to check to see if you are chosen on December 1!

Be sure to check in Monday's and Wednesday's for Art Journal and Mixed Media Inspiration! 


Thank so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create!

Maria

1 comment:

Lula said...

Love the rich colours of your canvas Maria along with fab design!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...