Saturday, November 4, 2017

Just Us Girls Word Week



This week I'm the hostess for Just Us Girls word week!  With it being November and all I picked Thankful! 

Here is the card I made using a sentiment kit from Unity Stamp Co called Abundant Blessings.



Be sure to swing on by our amazing design team:

November Guest Designer; Trina Pham
Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our November challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as 1 of 2 Guest Designers for the month of January.

How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. . Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 9th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! Please limit your entries to 3.

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later!

Maria

8 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Wow, love the flowers and sentiment - they are so gorgeous together! Beautiful!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so pretty! I love the flowers and your beautiful coloring in those pretty fall colors. Great word choice for our challenge!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so pretty - I love how you have colored those beautiful flowers. I have not seen that image before and I think it's stunning. Great design!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love that flower image! Fabulous card and great word for the challenge~

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card Maria, and great word choice! That sentiment is beautiful as well!

Trina P. said...

Love the word you chose, Maria. Your card is so beautiful and bright. Great sentiment.

Ina G said...

Just gorgeous Maria. Love the big flowers and how lovely they have been coloured. Great layout and awesome sentiment. Super challenge this week.

Bobby said...

I love that sentiment, Maria, and it looks lovely with those gorgeous yellow flowers.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...