Sunday, January 22, 2023

December 31 day Challenge!

 Happy Sunday!!!  In December I decided to participate in Doodlewash's month long prompt inspired challenge.  They host monthly challenges with a prompt for each day of the month.  Most folks are using watercolors to create their art as the site is mainly a watercoloring site. However their challenges do say Draw/Paint soooo I went with drawing using graphite only.  

I did do all 31 days of December in a small dedicated sketchbook and to make it easier to share created this video:



I used various references from googling ideas online or in some cases went with my own intuition.  I love to draw and am inspired to consistently practice to get better.  But most of all have a blast playing around.

I hope you enjoy!  

Thanks for stopping by!!! 




No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...