Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Art Journal Tuesday and Winner Time!


Hey there!  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  Thanks to all who joined in my very first time hosting an art journal blog hop!  It was a blast putting together and all the girls who participated were amazing.  We are probably going to do another hop again soon.

First let me announce my winner of this great prize pack:


The winner picked at random from all my wonderful comments is:

Congrats Gaylynn!!  Please email me at riann1973 at yahoo dot com.

Now onto Art Journal Tuesday....

Here is a layout I made in one of my "real" book journal.  This is a real book I picked up at a booksale and I am using it as a journal.

I made a video about some of my journals:


This journal measures 5 x 8.

Close ups:



I didn't take notes and pictures of my steps on this one.  I played when I got these new stencils:


I used Unity Stamps and a Tim Holtz stamp.  The border is a stencil inked using archival ink from Ranger. The white writing is my handwriting using the uniball signo pen.

That's all for today!

Till later.

Maria

4 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Congrats to the winner! Another fun journal page, Maria!

Words and Pictures said...

Congrats to Gaylynn, and thank you again for a fabulously inspirational bloghop last week. Thank you also for your lovely comment today - as you can imagine I'm still doing a little happy dance! In fact, your fabulous pages here pretty much sum it up perfectly!
Alison x

Tracy said...

Woohoo congratulations Gaylynn!!
Gorgeous and inspiring Maria!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Candy C said...

Maria...your art journal pages are awesome. Love your self expression! Those pages are so full of color and creativity. Love your use of the stencils, too. I also wanted to than you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment about my being named on Tim's Noteworthy Blogs. I'm still pinching myself to be sure it's true. <3 Candy

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...