Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's Tuesday

Hey there!  It's Tuesday and normally time for some art journaling!  Today I have a sneak peek at my journal page for Friday's FWF and a card using Sweet Stamp Shop stamps for a challenge Nicole posted on their facebook page this morning.

Here is my Bright Lights card for the Sweet Stamp Shop FB challenge:


Here are the supplies I used:


I just went with a VERY simple card using my newest set from Sweet Stamp Shop called Cityscape.  I wanted to use my Hero Arts Neon inks but added in a distress yellow because I don't have yellow in the neon colors. This literally was a 10 minute card (probably less).  I just wanted to play along and use the new stamps!  This set is great and I can see playing around alot with it!  Perhaps for my art journal as well!

Now here is a sneaky peek at my art journal page that I will post this Friday!



Thanks for stopping by!

Till later!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...