Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tag Time Thursday

Hi there!  Ok this week we had Card Frenzy Wednesday on Tuesday but did you see my sneak peek for Friday?

Well it's Thursday and it's time for Tag Time Thursday!  Today I am playing with some of my stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop.  They have super fun images and Nicole the owner is awesome.  I'm throwing my hat in the ring for their design team call, hey you never know!

My phone was charging while I was making this tag so I don't have step by step but here is the tag I made:

So I wish I had a picture of the background but I used Dylusions sprays along with some Crafters Workshop stencils.  The Sweet Stamp Shop sets I used are The Core of It and Packaged Pretty.

I stamped the sentiment from Packaged Pretty on vanilla cardstock, used a hole punch and then using Fired Brick and Honey distress inks I inked the circle.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the tag and placed the punched out version all inked up on top of that using dimensionals. I stamped the apple a few times on some Basic Grey cardstock and paper pieced the parts.  The bottom two are adhered to the tag and the one in the middle is up on dimensionals. Stickles were added for the stem, leaves and seeds. I distress the sides of the tag and inked it with black.  The "cord" I used for the hole of the tag is from Stampin Up.

Close ups:






I did manage to take a picture of the supplies I used but if you have any specific questions let me know!


That is all for today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Such a fun tag, full of colour and life!
Alison x

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...