Thursday, May 23, 2013

Friends with Flair Friday

Hello there people!  It's FRIDAY and that means it's time for UNITY Friends with Flair!  And of course I'm at it again with another art journal page.  This time I'm sharing only one page but I am working on two pages I just didn't finish them.  I will share the 2nd page next week.

Anyhow, I decided to play with a new stencil I got from my LSS.  It's a Crafters Workshop Stencil by Balzer Designs.  What does it remind you of?


The very first thing I thought leaves!  So with that in mind and one of my Angie girls off i went.

Here is a quick slideshow showing my supplies and some steps.  Some photos do show the right page because I was intending to do a two page spread but didn't have time to finish it.

Here is my finished page:



Well that's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

19 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a delicious page... those translucent leaves are wonderful!
Alison x

Angeline Choo said...

one word. STUNNING!!!!!
i love everything on your pages... the amount of details and products you used.. wow!!

Unknown said...

You made a really nice work of art! Thank you for sharing!

Kris said...

I really look forward to seeing your pages. This is so pretty.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

love the leaves! that is sooooo cool

Gaylynn said...

Wow, another beautiful journal page. Love how you made leaves from the stencil. I also see it being used for holiday ornaments or a chicken wire background look. Great work. :)

Ruby said...

Another beautiful journal page.

Linda said...

This is very colorful thank for share with us.

Miwa said...

This is beautiful!

Julie Odil said...

The colors are fantastic! I love how you made that stencil into leaves. And Angie Girls are always fun! Beautiful work, Maria!

Scrapper Myra said...

Love it, Maria... tks for sharing such beautiful inspiration.

Kary said...

Beautiful page, Maria!! You are really Rocking it - every week, your pages are so inspiring!! LOVE this! Great video too.

JPScraps said...

Fabulous page Maria!!

Corrie said...

Beautiful page love those leaves

Gwen said...

Maria, this is so cute! Love how you used the leaves and the Angie girl is adorable!

Rachel V said...

What a cool art journal page!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The Crafters Workshop stencils really work well with the Unity stamps! This is wonderful!

Michelle said...

Pretty page.

Elise said...

YOU are just completely clever and talented, sweet girl! LOVE this project!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...