Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another Just Us Girls challenge!  I'm hosting this week with sketch week.

Check out the sketch:



Thanks to Andrea for making our beautiful graphics!

Also HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!!

I was going to use my sketch and create a scrapbook layout with it but this week was super busy as we are remodeling our master bath.  Granted it's a small bathroom and we are having someone do it there were still lots going on.  So I didn't get to it.  However, I would LOVE to see folks turn it into a layout if you want.  

Here is my card, yes I used Neon paper folks!  


Here are the supplies that I used:



Now check out what the JUGS DT did this week:

Maria
Nancy



How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS187. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, May 9th. The  Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing with us this week!


If you guys like art journaling I invite you to join us on an Art Journal Blog hop that went live yesterday!  I got together with a few other girlies and we put this great hop together!  Check it out HERE.  There are prizes offered along the way, awesome stuff!

That's all for this week!

Maria


3 comments:

Elise said...

MARIIIIIAAAAAAA! YOU are SO stampy/DELIGHTFUL! This card is SUCH a blast! Makes me love that luscious pile o goodies, even MORE! Hee Hee {Aren't we FUNny!} Thanks for the terrific inspiration, this week, as ALWAYS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun sketch this week -- fun card too!

Nancy said...

Great Sketch this week Maria!! Love your card too! Have a great week!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...