Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Art Journal Tuesday

Hey there!  I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day Weekend.  Today I have the start of a new journal spread to share with you.

A while back I played with some Dylusions Sprays and stencils to create a background then I just left it and didn't do anything with it.

My Dylusions Sprays

Last night I went back to that spread and added some layers of Unity Stamps to it.  In the end here is a background/base I came up with:



I used lots of stamps on this:


Funny thing about the hearts.  I stamped just a few on both pages only to realize I had the book upside down when I stamped!  So I had this.


Then thought those hearts would make great flowers!


Next up I am thinking of using this big wonderful stamp:


That's all for now!

Till later!

Maria

1 comment:

Elise said...

Holy MOLY, you've got some gorgeousness and brilliant use of color going on around here! Bravo!