Saturday, May 18, 2013

Just Us Girls Color Challenge



This week is our Color Challenge week over at JUST US GIRLS!  The colors picked out by our hostess Vicki - Sand, Crumb Cake & Cameo Coral.  

Ok so I had Crumb Cake and Cameo Coral but I didn't have sand.  I tried to incorporate that as best I can.  

Here is what I came up with:





I used the Sweet Stamp Shop sets: Cityscape and Nesting.  I also am playing along in the Sweet Stamp Shop challenge called "Use What You Can Challenge"



I pulled out a few things I have purchased a while ago or in bulk to use:



The stickers I got at Joannes and thought how cute, and never used them.  The Mod Podge I have a few bottles because at one time I was into making magnets so I thought I needed more and more!

On my card I stuck the sticker on a round piece of grungeboard (another thing I hoarded at one point because I found them cheap!) and added the dimensional to it.


Here are supplies I used:



Be sure to swing by the Just Us Girls DT for loads of inspiration!



How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS189. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, May 23th. The  Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing with us this week!

Let me know if you have any questions.  And I invite you to come join an art journaling / Mixed media facebook group if you are interested:  Mixed Up Media Chix - Art Journal Girlz.

That's all for this week!

Maria


5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love Paris theme cards -- this is awesome~

Lisa Kind said...

Oooh, fun products! I love the button you created! Great use of the colors, even without the sand! Lovely card!

Nancy said...

Lovely card you have here...the buttons look great....I want to go to Paris someday!! Love the raised center panel too!

Anonymous said...

HOw fun is this! LOVE that button too :)

Elise said...

SUCH a gorgeously created card and inspiring post, sweet Maria! LOVElyyyyyy!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...