Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Card Frenzy Wednesday and Happy Birthday Unity!!!

Card Frenzy Wednesday

It's Wednesday hump day!  I thought I'd get to some card making today!  I'm hoping to try and get on a blog schedule for posting and share fun things!!

Before we get started just a quick shout out to UNITY STAMP CO for celebrating 5 wonderful years today!  Happy Birthday Unity!

Today I played along with the weekly sketch challenge at SCS.  I haven't done that in a while so it was fun stuff.

Here is the sketch:


Here is what I came up with:


I used Unity Stamps and paper by Basic Grey.



My supplies:



Be sure to swing on by for the Art Journal Blog hop this Friday May 3!


That's all for now!  

Till later!

Maria


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...