Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Card Frenzy Wednesday

CARD FRENZY WEDNESDAY!

This week I made a card using my new LAYERS OF LIFE by Unity kit and a great sketch by Dahlhouse Designs!  I just discovered last week that Lisa (Unity DT superstar) hosts a sketch challenge on her blog monthly.  So I decided to play along.

Here is the sketch:



I decided to go NEON with this one.  I used the very first Layers of Life kit by Unity!  This is a new monthly subscription kit geared toward art journaling/scrapping/ Project Life.  You can sign up HERE for that!

Here is what I came up with by flipping the sketch:




Here are the supplies I used:


I forgot to get the paper in this shot but I used the neon cardstock from Michael's by Recollections.

Well that's all for today!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

Well, shut the front door!!! You rocked the {LOL} and the sketch! Love your fun colors and how you added your sentiment. Thank you so much for being inspired by Wanna Sketch.

Tameko said...

Hi Maria,

You did a wonderful job with this sketch! I need to put that embossing folder to use.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...