Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Art Journal Tuesday!

ART JOURNAL TUESDAY

It's Tuesday and time to share an art journal page.  Ok well I usually do 2 page spreads.  Here is a spread I did when I first got some new stencils.  These stencils to be exact:


I just wanted to mess around.  I didn't get pictures of the process but it started with sprays and stencils.  The point was to play with the people stencils.  In my background there are lots of Unity Stamps as well.  I always start with gesso then I trimmed to border with washi tape.


More views:



Some of the Unity Stamps I know I used:

SHEScript
everyday, EVERYWHERE
secret garden

Do you like to art journal or work on mixed media come join our new FB group called: Mixed Up Media Chix - Art Journal Girlz.


Well thanks for stopping by today!

Maria

3 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

I love how you always blend all the colors so well And the stamps used are always so creative. You rock Maria!

Tameko said...

Such a cool spread Maria!

Unknown said...

Awesome colors!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...