Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tag Time Thursday

Tag Time Thursday

It's Thursday and time to share another tag I made.


This I made using Pan Pastels.  I haven't used these much but saw a great video by Carolyn Dube using pan pastels so I was inspired.

Here are some pics of my steps:

First I gesso'd the tag:

Picked 2 pan pastel colors for the background.

Stamped the hearts using Versamark ink (sorry not in photo) and colored over it with the pink pan pastels.  They "pop" beautifully.

Did the same with the owl and banner.


Used my doodle pens to add to the tag (sorry bad lighting):


Here is another peek at this tag:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Maria

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so adorable!! Great technique! :)

Words and Pictures said...

Such fun... and that little owl's adorable!
Alison x

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...