Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tag Time Thursday

Yesterday was May 1 and Tim Holtz posted his May tag.  For those who don't know Tim used to do the 12 days of Christmas Tags.  Dec 1 - 12 every year a new tag, it was such fun.  This year he changed it up a bit and now does the 12 tags of 2013 which is one each month on the first of the month.

I played along in April you can see my post here. So here we are in May and I'm ready to share what I did using his techniques this month.


I used what hardward I had on hand.  The "live" tag is from Tim's Word Sticks and the M charm is from Type Charms.  The rubons I used are from Remant Rubs Numbers and Words.

A picture of supplies (minus type charms):


Well that's my tag for this month!

TOMORROW IS THE BLOG HOP:



Be sure to swing on by tomorrow for our fabulous Art Journal Blog hop!  Prizes to be had along the way!!

That's all for today!

Maria

8 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

a fantastic take on the may tag!
looks awesome!

fab blog too!
became new follower


xxx
FROEBELSTERNCHEN FROM AUSTRIA

ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY
MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE

Tracy said...

Beautiful Maria..love Tim's techniqued..one of these days I need to make time to play along.
Looking forward ti tomorrow. Xxxx

daisy said...

Love love love the background you created for your tag. Brilliant!

Words and Pictures said...

A really great take on the tag - fabulous colours!
Alison x

Maisie Moonshine said...

Great take on Tim's tag - love the colours. MMx

Elise said...

If you hear purrrriing? And you have NO idea where it's coming from... It might be ME - all the way from CALIFORNIA! THIS tag is TRULY scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic; I'm glad the tags brought me to your blog. I've had fun looking round.

Anonymous said...

I really like your May tag! I love the color choice and the inking around the edges in something other than brown. Lovely.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...