Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Card Frenzy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!  It's Card Frenzy Wednesday!

For this week I played along with Unity's Monthly Challenge and picked the card sketch.

Here is the sketch:


Here is what I did with the sketch:


I used the itty bitty's Sweetest Day and beautiful YOU as well as the background stamp called Distressed Quilt.


Here are the supplies I used:




Stay tuned for tomorrow and Tag Time Thursday!  

If you love or are interested in Art journal and mixed media I invite you to come join our Facebook page called: Mixed Up Media Chix - Art Journal Girlz.  We just did a fun art journal blog hop last week and hope to do one again soon and in the meantime we are sharing fun stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

1 comment:

joslyn said...

Love this Maria. those butterflies are perfect on this card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...