Friday, May 10, 2013

Unity Friends with Flair Friday!

Friends with Flair Friday

TGIF!!  It's time for another Friends with Flair Friday!!

I have another journal spread to share with you.  This time I worked in my owl book.  YES I have a real book turned art journal that I have declared my owl journal.  Don't laugh it's true!  While taking one of Christy Tominlinson's classes I fell in love with creating owls using circles.  This journal has a bunch of creations from that class.Then going forward I decided to continue the book with owls, owls of any sort.

Anyhow here is my journal this week:

More views:



I used only Unity Stamp Co stamps on this layout.  I also used a Dylusionals stencil on the edges.  I created a slide show again for you that shares some supplies but not all.

Unity Stamps used:

Hoot of a Day
Giggle sentiment - I believe is from an old kit.
True Story Smak Kit  - the paper cardboard like heart
Carnivale Alpha
Jumprope
Dragonflies stamped in black - I think this was from an old kit as well

Check out my slideshow:



Well that wraps it up!  Let me know if you have any questions.  And I invite you to come join an art journaling / Mixed media facebook group if you are interested:  Mixed Up Media Chix - Art Journal Girlz.

Thanks for stopping by!  Till tomorrow and another Just Us Girls Challenge!

Maria

2 comments:

JennyKozar said...

beautiful pages! thanks for sharing.

JPScraps said...

Great pages Maria! Love the colors & those cute little owls.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...